Golden Eagle Park
Playing Softball at Golden Eagle Park at sunset.
Description of Golden Eagle Park
Golden Eagle Park is another one of Fountain Hills great parks. It is a 25-acre recreation-focused facility in Fountain Hills adjacent to Fountain Hills High School. It offers three lighted, multi-purpose ball fields, one lighted hardball diamond, four lighted tennis courts, two lighted basketball courts with bleachers, two lighted sand volleyball courts and much more! There is also a shaded playground area, a grassy play area and large picnic ramadas with a cumulative capacity for over 100 people.
Many softball and baseball leagues play here year round, and tennis classes are offered as well. Stop by to drop in on some basketball on a warm summer evening, or just enjoy a walk around the park. Facilities can be reserved/rented by contacting the Fountain Hills Town Parks and Recreation Department.
Amenities include three paved parking lots, restrooms, concession stand and vending machines.
Line drive to center field!
- One hardball baseball diamond field with Musco lights
- Three multi-purpose ball fields with Musco lights
- Covered dugouts and seating for 550 spectators
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Two lighted basketball courts with bleachers
- Two lighted sand volleyball courts with a shower tower
- Children's playground
- 2,500 square foot restroom/control center building
- Large group Ramada with barbecues (seating for 96)
- Three asphalt parking lots with 223 parking spaces
- Horseshoe pit
- Open turf area
- Eight chilled drinking fountains
- One pedestrian footbridge
- Three pedestrian wash crossings
- Three park entry gates
- Picnic Ramada at volleyball courts
- Shaded waiting area for tennis courts
- Shaded seat wall at the children's playground
- Additional irrigated landscaped areas
Enjoying a beautiful night at Golden Eagle Park.
- Park Hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages without a permit.
- No pets without a leash; owners must clean up after pets.
- No vehicles or golfing on turf areas.
- No open fires or overnight camping.
- Do not destroy plants, grass, trees or equipment.
- Vehicles left in park after 11 p.m. will be towed.
- No glass containers.
- No firearms or weapons.
- No unauthorized vendors.
- Specific facilities may be reserved by obtaining a permit from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Violators of the law and park rules will be prosecuted.
Golden Eagle Park is located by Fountain Hills High School at:
15900 E. Golden Eagle Blvd,
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.
Map to Golden Eagle Park